Friday, September 17, 2010

From not so humble beginnings


Hey there guys! Welcome to LadyVanDaele's Quizzical Blogspot! I was curios about starting a blog on this site after seeing my college chum Lydia's while we were in our Intro to Mac class, and I finally gave in when
I came across The Tooninator's blog page! So here we are!

This website will most likely be an 'art blog' just like Lydia's and Matt's. I will tell you all about my incredible adventures and I will add in some works if I feel that they are of any importance.

So while you're here lets not waste any time! Above you is a doodle I did in class today during another boring lecture. The character you see before you is little Vincent Van Gogh from the brilliantly underrated show Clone High. If you want to know more about him, heres a fun clip of him angsting on the show. You'll be seeing ALOT of this little guy here on my blog in the near future!

Well, that's all for now! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment